We at ProHiFi, deeply value our relationship with our customers, and we are committed to making your experience with our company a pleasant and memorable one. At ProHiFi we believe that your interaction with us should result in extraordinary and lasting experiences. For that to happen, it’s important to establish and maintain your trust.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name and Title.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: includes bank account and payment card Details.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from Us.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website.
- Profile Data: purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey Responses.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products and Services.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when You;
- apply for our products or Services;
- make a purchase in store, by phone or our Website;
- create an account on our Website;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey or give us some Feedback.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our Response.
ProHiFi is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “ProHiFi”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice. We have appointed a data protection manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice.
ProHiFi realizes that privacy and security are primary concerns to online customers. We utilize a variety of measures to maintain the integrity of personal information, including encryption technology to facilitate the transmission of your information on all our secure web pages.
We appreciate that you have provided us with your personal information. We strive to maintain the privacy of such information. To help improve our website or the products or services we offer; for research; to better understand our customers' needs; to develop new offerings; and to alert you to new products and services (of us or our business associates) in which you may be interested. We may also combine information you provide us with information about you that is available to us internally or from other sources in order to better serve you. We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons.
SIGN IN WITH ProHiFi
Sign in with ProHiFi is a convenient way to sign in to the site while having more control over the information you share. ProHiFi won’t track your activity or build a profile of you.
WALLET HIDE WHAT YOU BUY
Your credit and debit card numbers are hidden from ProHiFi.
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in our custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
CORRECTION AND CONTACTING US
If you wish to request correction of your personal information in our custody or control, you may write to email@example.com Your right to correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal Restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections. If you wish to make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about our personal information practices, you may write to us as described Above.
Policy Note: Policy may be revised from time to time. We will post all changes on this website. This policy is specific to ProHiFi operations in India.