Taga Harmony Platinum S-100 V.3 Surround Speakers
- Get in touch for a Discounted Price
- Authorised Taga Harmony Partner in India
- Brand New in a Box Unit(s)
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
- Official Taga Harmony India Warranty
Country of Origin:
Country of Origin:
Born in Europe – Crafted for the World
We have always considered The Platinum as one of the most important series in the premium category. That is why high expectations were placed on our development team during crafting the newest Platinum v.3 edition. We were committed to creating extraordinary speakers in terms of sound performance while maintaining the highly-acclaimed shapes and looks of the series.
We have to admit without any doubt that the final result is amazing and even exceeds our expectations.
There are only a few components that the Platinum S-100 v.3 shares with the previous edition namely the shape of TLIE enclosure, BOM bass-reflex port, and speaker terminals. All others are totally new or significantly upgraded.
We implemented our newest concept “Born in Europe – Crafted for the World” in this new project resulting in the finest sound quality.
1-year manufacturer's warranty.
PLATINUM v.3 series
TLIE-I – The 2nd generation of Taga Low Interference Enclosures is made of high-quality, high-density 15mm thick MDF boards with inside braces (floor-standing models) to increase stiffness and limit any unwanted resonances. The thicker internal bracing and additional transverse strengthening bars (2 in Platinum F-120 v.3, 1 in Platinum F-100 v.3) help to further reduce vibrations.
The shapes are perfectly crafted not only to look wonderful and modern but mainly to lower any unwanted vibrations, diffractions, or turbulences, which can affect the sound performance.
New high-end enclosure damping material is used to better break up the standing waves, lower resonances, and limit distortions which improve the smoothness and characteristics of sound in all ranges.
All models are equipped with magnetically mountable grills to keep the more sleek appearance of speakers’ front panel and new drivers as well as to lower distortions when the grill is taken off.
All floor-standing models sit on die-cast aluminum feet and spikes.
The feet are exceptionally rigid and thick to provide almost perfect isolation of speakers from the floor and increase the transparency of sound and produce better definition and control for the bass.
Carefully selected high-quality vinyl finishes are very durable, elegant, imitate the natural wood texture, and are very pleasant in touch. The vinyl finishes are neatly applied to cabinets using precise machinery to provide the best looks.
1. T-YOKE / Pole piece
2. Copper ring
3. Oversized ferrite magnet
4. Top plate
5. TPTTD-I Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome and CCAW voice coil with silver wiring
6. TWG-I faceplate - basis
7. Metal grill
8. TWG-I faceplate - front panel
PTSD-I – the 2nd generation Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome utilizes a new differently shaped and lighter titanium dome as well as an addition of a copper ring on the T-yoke to increase and widen SPL and at the same time lower distortions and to provide faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound.
TWG-I - Taga WaveGuide tweeter faceplate. A specialized horn-like design of the tweeter's faceplate utilizing concave diffusers as well as a dome metal grill assists with equal and flat dispersion of sound in and off the axis of the driver. In the newest edition, the shape and depth have been redesigned to allow better flow of the sound stream and even wider dispersion which helps to build a more three-dimensional and natural soundstage. Minimizing the number of components means better structural rigidity, lower distortions, and resonances.
TTP Taga Top Plate (selected models only) reduces standing waves effect and creates three-dimensional performance.
MIDRANGE DRIVER / BASS-MIDRANGE DRIVER / BASS DRIVER
1. Additional oversized ferrite magnet [only woofers in F-120 v.3 /F-100 v.3]
2. T-YOKE / Pole piece
3. Oversized ferrite magnet
4. Top plate
5. Aluminum injection-molded chassis with anti-oxidation surface process
7. Flat wire copper voice coil
8. TPACD-I Taga Pure Aluminum Cone and TRCS rubber surround
9. Pure aluminum dust cap
TPACD-I – the 2nd generation Taga Pure Aluminum Cone Drivers utilize rigid aluminum chassis and provide ultra-fast movement for smooth, rich, and very natural midrange frequency response as well as deep, precise, and detailed bass performance.
- Differently shaped and lighter aluminum cones allow faster, more accurate movement of the cone reflecting in a more detailed and airy sound.
- New flat pure aluminum dust cap to increase airflow and smoothen the frequency response.
- Heavy duty and powerful motor structure including oversized magnets: Φ90 in the midrange driver, double Φ110 and Φ100 in F-120 v.3 /F-100 v.3 woofers, Φ120 in the B-40 v.3 mid-woofer (the whole structure is the same as in the flagship Diamond B-60), Φ80 in the C-100 v.3 / S-100 v.3 and new flat wire copper voice coils offer higher power handling and longer operation time without increased temperature generating better and more dynamic sound performance.
TRCS - Taga Reversed Cone Surround provides a more stable, faster, and greater range of cone movement reflecting in higher dynamics and more precise and neutral sound.
PASSIVE RADIATOR (PLATINUM F-120 v.3 only)
1. Rear cover
2. Aluminum injection-molded chassis with anti-oxidation surface process
3. 77g steel piece
5. 23g steel piece
6. Pure aluminum cone and TRCS rubber surround
7. Pure aluminum dust cap
TPAPR-I- the 2nd generation Taga Pure Aluminum Passive Radiator with pure aluminum cone, dust cap, and chassis. The TPAPR-I helps to add extra low bass using internal pressure produced by active bass and bass-midrange drivers.- New TRCS Taga Reversed Cone Surround which provides a more stable, faster, and greater range of cone movement reflecting in higher dynamics and more precise and neutral sound.
All floor standing and bookshelf models allow bi-wiring and bi-amping connection.
|Design||Surround, 2-way, 4 drivers
Crossover points: 3.2kHz
|Power handling||20 - 180W (recommended amplifier power)
|Frequency response||38Hz - 40kHz|
|High-frequency driver||2 x 25 mm (1”), TPTTD-I, TWG-I|
|Bass-Midrange driver||2 x 133 mm (5.25”), TPACD-I, TRCS|
Magnetically mounted grill
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||28 x 28.3 x 17.2 cm|
|Weight||5 kg / pc.|