Standing face-to-face with the best floorstanding tower speakers in the world, the Kendall’s distortion-free sound, pinpoint accuracy, and transparent bass response undoubtedly makes it the best floorstanding speaker for music out there. The Kendall’s effortless execution of an artist’s soundtrack can’t help but make you feel like you are front row at your favorite concert venue.
In addition to incredible musicality, the Kendall also excels in home theater applications, adding true directional bass to your soundstage. The speaker features woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more. These features are dressed in genuine wood veneers and come in two finishes, allowing the Kendall to harmonize in any home. The astonishing beauty and sophistication of our flagship electrodynamic 3-way bass-reflex loudspeaker is one of its kind.
This stunningly beautiful floorstanding loudspeaker, aptly named after Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the birthplace of KLH, is our flagship electrodynamic 3-way bass-reflex loudspeaker. It features woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers. The Kendall loudspeaker effortlessly reproduces the artist’s original soundtrack recording with such astonishing natural detail and deep visceral bass, that you will swear you’re sitting at a live concert venue.
2-year manufacturer's warranty in India
- 3-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver, and a high-performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- KLH Kendall is measured to play below 25Hz a frequency found only in subwoofer
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak, American Walnut. ¾” MDF construction featuring custom-designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis. Powder-coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high-grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
2 x 6.5” (16.5cm) Woven Kevlar bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” (13.3cm) Woven Kevlar
1 high performance 1” (2.5cm) Anodized Aluminum tweeter
Walnut Wood Veneer or Black Oak Wood Veneer
||800Hz and 2.5kHz.
40” x 7.75” x 14.75” (H x W x D) 101.6cm x 19.7cm x 37.5cm (H x W x D)
||48.7 lbs. 22kg